HSDPA has arrived In Brooklyn! Do you 3G? ~ Ask The Admin

Saturday, October 27, 2007

HSDPA has arrived In Brooklyn! Do you 3G?

Just A quick note.... Wait for it.... Wait for it....

I now have HSDPA and 3G in My house on my Dopod!

I wrote all about my HSDPA addiction over here. And it would make me sad to not have high speed mobile access like I did in Manhattan. I started wondering why Church Avenue and Downtown Brooklyn were getting all the love. Then in a flash over night my magic H has appeared. Now I have a evil grin - Staring at my dual monitor setup. 896Kbps to my phone is super fast so no more switching to Wi-Fi in the house for me!



Do you guys get 3G or HSDPA yet in your home cities? Get at me man let me know where the speeds at!

AskTheAdmin has been syndicated on a new blog check it out here. Its official I am a paid writer now and have the check to prove it :) Check out my views on mobile RSS and my favorite RSS reader.

_TheUpWayToEarlyAdmiN_