The GeekTest - I just wasted 20 minutes I will never get back To learn something i already knew. ~ Ask The Admin

Friday, August 24, 2007

The GeekTest - I just wasted 20 minutes I will never get back To learn something i already knew.

So its just about lunch time around NYC and things are slow today. So I was click click clicking away on the intermanets and came across this Geek Test From Inner Geek Normally I just pass these things by and Stumble onto something else but a few of the questions caught my eye - This was one quiz I was answering yes to more than of these then no!

So I continued and continued... As it turns out - guess what?

I am a Super GEEK! But I stayed Honest! How do you fare. Let us know in the comments!

+ Geekish Tendencies......................≥09%+
+ Geek................................................≥15%+
+ Total Geek......................................≥25%+
+ Major Geek.....................................≥35%+
+ Super Geek.....................................≥45%+ <-----This Is Where I'm @
++ Extreme Geek..............................≥55%+
+ Geek God........................................≥65%+
+! Dysfunctional Geek.......................≥75%+

(I'm a super geek... A super geek... (Sung to The Super Freak Tune for Those Geekier Than Me)
_TheGeekyAdmiN_