System Admin Awarness PSA ~ Ask The Admin

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

System Admin Awarness PSA

So I am sure all you guys know that July 26th is SysAdmin day. Yes we have our own holiday - didn't you know? We told you a little bit about it last hear on July 26th and I am guessing my tardiness and procrastination didn't help my cause in promoting the holiday.

No I didn't get one gift or even a thank you. But this year I am going to start spreading the word early.



And to help me out (thanks to faithful reader JoeG) here is a little YouTube-age for your perusal.



And remember your System Admin is the guy who knows all the FLUCKED up websites you visit and handles the email filters... Be nice to him - it's to your own benefit! Picture used without permission from SysAdminDay.com.

_TheBetterGetMeSomethingAdmiN_