Catch up with recent AskTheAdmin posts. ~ Ask The Admin

Monday, May 05, 2008

Catch up with recent AskTheAdmin posts.

What up AtA?

It's a beautiful morning out here in New York City. All my servers are purring along this morning nicely and I can actually enjoy my cup of coffee without resorting to gadgets. The Data Center was strangely quiet - no one around. No one restoring, repairing or goofing off.

I guess now is as good time as any to catch you up on recent popular AtA stories. The titles have been changed for our amusement.

Oh and a Phillips phone I reviewed a while ago was umm accidentally shock tested. 8 stories! It has some scratches and a cracked battery cover but it still works! FTW! I up my recommendation to BUY THIS THING!

We want to hear from you! If you have some tips, tricks or death threats - forward them along to tips at askTheAdmin dawt com. If you can't figure out how to send us that tip - chances are we don't want to hear it! :)

_TheGotAMinuteToMyselfAdmiN_