Has anyone else this year had a hard time coping with daylight savings time?
I have been getting up at 6 AM since my daughter was born which was fine and dandy because it was light out. Now I get up and its dark as shit outside. I try to do things quietly and quickly and get on my way without disturbing the family.
I walk into work and my co-worker asks me:
"Where's the rap video?"
I shrugged my shoulders and said:
"The suit and tie with your Mink on and you are wearing sneakers... How very Jay-Z!"
I looked down and I was in my blue Prada kicks at least they match my tie. Apparently in my "morning haze" I put on sneakers with my suit. I'm not going home or going shoe shopping. How many wise cracks will I hear during the day?
Oh well FUCK IT! And now back to the geeky goodness. Here are a bunch of our most popular recent posts you might have missed with different titles to confuse the shit out of you. ENJOY!
- Aviary beta invites give-a-way and review.
- Backup your Windows Mobile on the go.
- XKCD Comics are funny as you falling on a banana!
- Resize that un-resizeable window!
- Using Wordpress to back up blogger.
- When I type just my domain name it goes elsewhere!
- First looks and reactions to Internet Explorer 8.
- Copy that files path to the clipboard easily!
- Mac Tip: Get more sprecific with that Spotlight search.
- Vista phones home on events.
- Adobe Air!