Can I have my future blogger posts auto publish? PLUS New Blogger features! ~ Ask The Admin

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Can I have my future blogger posts auto publish? PLUS New Blogger features!

As we all know, blogger can't do everything that Wordpress can do BUT, there are workarounds and hacks galore that can help you do what you want.

The one thing I could not find a decent work around for was auto publishing articles based on time and date. This is not a revolutionary thing - but it would make my life SO MUCH EASIER!

The Google is adding new features to blogger on the regular. And now here comes the ability to publish a post in a future date, is now added in the draft page of blogger... This means it will be available SOON as a real deal feature on your blog.


If you want to get your future blogging on as of now, this new feature can only be used if you log-in to the draft page of blogger.

Huh? What's that?

Good question...

Blogger has a sort of beta page for their main page also known as Draft.Blogger.com. So to experience the scheduling goodness and some other soon to be announced features you will need to log-in to http://draft.blogger.com instead of http://www.blogger.com.

The ability to publish a post in a future date can be used if you want to write a post now but want to publish it in a future date. This is a HUGE thing for the Admin. I have been chained to my desk for 6 months now bringing you daily updates... Now I can go away (fat chance) and have the blog on auto-pilot, so to speak.


Get ready for more geeky goodies on their way blogging buddies! [BloggerInDraft]


_TheDraftAdmiN_