V-moda Vibe Duo iPhone Headset Reviewed ~ Ask The Admin

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

V-moda Vibe Duo iPhone Headset Reviewed

So we got a set of headphones to demo and review over at AtA headquaters. My iPhone has been on hiatus as I rock out to my hsdpa on my Dopod.

My Dopod schitzed out yesterday and defaulted to chinese... No problem. Settings, 7 and 2 and choose English. But where are my email accounts?

Arrg so I broke out the iPhone and I was up and running in a few minutes. I had these fancy smancy Shure E500 that I used to rock out to before they hit eBay. Now I ripped open the Vibe Duo packaging and was pleasantly surprised. First of all these duo's are only $99 instead of almost $500 for the Shures. Secondly they have awesome presentation and they feel like butter in the ears. Bass sounds good and high and low levels come through brilliantly.

Commodore snagged a normal pair (not for the Iphone also retails for $99) and said he got a stethoscope-esque effect on the wire. This meant everytime the wire came into contact with something he got some bass. We did not see this on the iPhone ones.

Next it was time to take calls and use the headphones mic - awesome! So far so good. And now we moved onto a little PSP action with our new Simpson's game for our recently updated 3.71M33. I was blown away - I don't know if it was the lack of a good headset before ( I just had this noise canceling joint) but my game play was so much better.

Some people may be reluctant to spend 4 or 5 bills on a pair of headphones so this would be a great sexy alternative. [Product Page]

_TheJamminAdmiN_