Top 10 Geeky Costumes for Halloween 2007 ~ Ask The Admin

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Top 10 Geeky Costumes for Halloween 2007

Compiled from AtA writers Halloween past - We bring you the top ten geeky costume awards. Sadly more than a few were worn by yours truly (no, not Cat-5 Woman).

How do you geek out? What are you going as this year?

  1. Pop Up Blocker Man
  2. Cat-5e Woman or for a couple Network Jack Plate Woman and Cat-6 Man. For extra geek points be able to connect.
  3. I have one word for you - Lumbergh.
  4. SPAM! C'mon spam is pretty scary.
  5. A Raid Array with hot swappable pants (aka breakaway pants).
  6. A Pirate bay pirate... (Arrrrrrr where me bit-torrents?)
  7. The human 24-in-1 card reader. (Beware of people wanting to put things in your slots...)
  8. Router Boy (You can wear your TiVo antennas outside - FINALLY!)
  9. RIAA Henchman / Henchwoman
  10. A working iPhone - go ahead touch me with two fingers.
And this one is a bonus and easily my favorite -

  • Be your favorite Nigerian business man who wants to make you rich! Just suit up and when someone asks you who you are go into your rant:

Hello Sir and thank you for asking me about my situation. My name is Mr.Moses Odiaka.I work in the credit and accounts department of Union Bank of NigeriaPlc,Lagos, Nigeria. I speak to you in respect of a foreign customer with a Domicilliary account. His name is Engineer Manfred Becker. He was among those who died in a plane crash here in Nigeria during the reign of late General Sani Abacha. I need your helps in getting this money into the United States. For your trouble I will give you 10% of the account in excess of 11 million u.s. dollars. If they let you get that far - follow up with trick or treat :)



_TheTrickOrTreatinAdmiN_