The fastest Vista laptop is a MACBOOK Pro...WTF? ~ Ask The Admin

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The fastest Vista laptop is a MACBOOK Pro...WTF?

So get this one PCWorld does a lot of laptop testing and they have concluded that The Macbook Pro runs Vista better then any other machine!

The fastest Windows Vista notebook we've tested this year is a Mac. Try that again: The fastest Windows Vista notebook we've tested this year--or for that matter, ever--is a Mac. Not a Dell, not a Toshiba, not even an Alienware.

The $2419 (plus the price of a copy of Windows Vista, of course) MacBook Pro's PC WorldBench 6 Beta 2 score of 88 beats Gateway's E-265M by a single point, but the MacBook's score is far more impressive simply because Apple couldn't care less whether you run Windows. Full Review.


Why does this give me the creeps? I know I know it is Halloween and all but this sent a chill up my spine. Apple makes better Windows hardware than any PC manufacturer - how can that be? Say it ain't so guys... With the way things are going my next laptop might just well be a MBP! Wow I never thought I would say that let alone post it.

The dark side is calling... Actually I can never remember is Apple the dark side or is it Windows? Meh! They are all evil.

Happy Halloween From Everyone @ AskTheAdmin!

_TheUndeadAdmiN_