iPhone productivity Tip for switching between letters and numbers easier! ~ Ask The Admin

Saturday, August 11, 2007

iPhone productivity Tip for switching between letters and numbers easier!

Writter David Cohen tells us about his new favorite iPhone tip over @ his blog.


Since I got my new iPhone, I’ve read a million stupid tips. Maybe this is another one, or maybe you’ll find this one really nice to have like I do.


Let’s say you want to type “Goober5A” as a user name (no, this is not my user name - I’m making it up - really).

When you get to the 5, you’re probably hitting the little 123 button to switch to number mode, hitting 5, then hitting the button to switch back to alpha mode. Quit doing that. Instead, hold down the 123 button, slide your finger to the 5, then let go. Magic. Genius.



Improving iPhone users quality of texting one tip @ a time :) _theAdmiN_