Question: On My Cingular Dash I Keep Getting - 453 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send... ~ Ask The Admin

Friday, July 06, 2007

Question: On My Cingular Dash I Keep Getting - 453 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send...


453 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send...


453 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send...

453 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send...


453 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send...

453 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send...
453 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send...


Dan DC writes to us:


Every time i restart my WM6 dash i see this. I didn't have it before I upgraded. What is it and make it go away!



This is an easy one Dan! First make sure your device is Application Unlocked. Then install CeleTask and view processes now kill the two or three that hav fav5 in them.


Now you can remove them from startup with Total Commander. Remove everything that mentions fav in it and I got rid of a bunch of other stuff as well.


I know this will help Dan - For some reason the answer is no where to be found on the net!