Thats More Like It!!! ~ Ask The Admin

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thats More Like It!!!

borat thumbs up cactusAsk and you shall receive... We have been bitching and moaning for 3 days for people to interact with us and I guess it is just starting to seep through your thick skulls because:

We got about 30 questions and 15 requests to be guest bloggers. All within the hour that is my lunch break...
Our unique visitors are up...

Wait they have more than tripled as we start to break 1,300 a day.

I guess I have some work to do! We have added a guest blogger at my request based on his style of writing and passion for the Mac...

We also have a potential sponsor. Stay tuned things are just starting to get exciting.

Ohh, don't take that as a discouragement send us stuff! We love stuff! Articles, tips, questions, products to review. We're waiting.

_TheEncouragingAdmin_