Question of the Morning (With Answer): My Ipaq 6515 keeps freezing HELP! ~ Ask The Admin

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Question of the Morning (With Answer): My Ipaq 6515 keeps freezing HELP!



Happy Saturday. Here is a question that comes to us from John in Denver.





Admin - how can I stop my Ipaq 6515 from freezing up? I have had it for 2 years and love it but recently it has been slow as hell. I have a few programs on it but when i have anything open and the phone rings -- I cant answer it. I try but it fails to pick up and the call goes to voicemail.





The camera app almost never starts and tells me - out of memory.





HELP ME ADMIN!



Solution:

Make sure you restart the beast daily and manage your memory with the task manager!

We bought our upgrade that doubled our memory from here: http://www/PocketPCTechs.com and we are very pleased!