Why you should have a server in your house. The children's book. ~ Ask The Admin

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why you should have a server in your house. The children's book.

I got a message from Kevin Rose via Pownce a few minutes ago and it was a link to a series of pictures created to look like a children's book. More specifically a book explaining how babies are made. But get this twist it was turned into an ad for Windows Home Server (Even though the picture looks like this HP Media Vault not running WHS!)

That's right I said a Children's book explaining the importance of a Home Server. But I almost pissed myself reading it. No matter how much I hate Digg for their evil ways I love Kevin's sense of humor!




Go check out this whole thing over yonder...


Apparently I love my family because we have several home servers :) Does anyone know it's real origins?

EDIT: The guys at The Gizmodo reported on this 6 months or so ago... Check it out. But it's still flucking funny!

_TheHasAhomeServerAdmiN_