I have a new favorite Mobile Rss Reader... Windows mobile, Blackberry and Java Support....For Free! ~ Ask The Admin

Friday, June 06, 2008

I have a new favorite Mobile Rss Reader... Windows mobile, Blackberry and Java Support....For Free!


So I have used Egress since what seems like forever on my Windows Mobile Device. I have used Egress on Pocket Pc, SmartPhone and a bunch of other non-existent platforms. Let me just say after playing with NewsGator Go! for the last few hours I am sold!



And it wasn't that hard seeming it is free and syncs up with NewsGators other services. This reader will work on your CrackBerry, Windows Mobile Device and Any Java Enabled Phone (Hi Android!). It allows you to view a mobile optimized version of the site at the push of a button. How about sending a well formated blog article to someone via eMail? It's all in there.

Check it out here or point your mobile browser to: m.newsgator.com/d

I am going to put it through the ringer over the next week or so. Stay tuned for a full review and screen shots. If anyone else is loving or hating this let me know in the comments. Also if you have a different favorite reader put us on... Yup, you guessed it in the comments!

If you are an anti-social geek, feel free to email me at what at asktheadmin dot com.

_TheProSocialAdmiN_