Feedburner drops, Google PR drops, Whats going on here? ~ Ask The Admin

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Feedburner drops, Google PR drops, Whats going on here?


So after an early morning visit to AtA I noticed our feed burner count was down drastically and that our Page Rank has dropped from a 6 to a 3.

I would say that Google is hating on us but we have had a huge INCREASE in traffic from Google in the last week or so.

So I shrugged my shoulders and started investigating. It turns out Feedburner is not displaying our email readers stats within our Subscriber number. Then when going to blogger I got some intermittent errors. Guess Feedburner IS getting Googlier as they put it.

I hope they are getting ready to roll out some great new features and not letting the Goog break shit!It looks like loads of sites got crushed with the same PR drop. According to DailyBloggingTips look at these drops:

But we got hit harder going from a 6 to a 3! Damn you Google, Damn you to Microsoft. (That would be hell for Google right?) Are you seeing drops? Vent in the comments!!

_TheSulkingAdmiN_