Fridays sure fire way to lose an hour of your life. (Flash Game) ~ Ask The Admin

Friday, April 25, 2008

Fridays sure fire way to lose an hour of your life. (Flash Game)

I don't know if I am doing you a favor or being an asshole by posting this But, one of our readers Daryl sent this in and I have been absorbed by it over the last few days.

Lets just hope none of my servers were beeping angrily as I was shoot, shoot, shooting away!

Check it out, it's embedded in this post. If you are in a feed reader you will need to stop by and visit the site! Let me know what your high scores are!

Click the image to play the game!

If I could start the flash silently I would have left the game but on the home page it is a little too much of a distraction. Anyone know how to do that without editing the flash?

[Via AtA Reader Darryl]