How can I look like I am working at my desk and be surfing the web? ~ Ask The Admin

Friday, March 14, 2008

How can I look like I am working at my desk and be surfing the web?

What a unique concept... Look like you are working on a word document but ACTUALLY you are surfing the web. This is very cool (not if you are the boss of course) http://www.workfriendly.net makes your favorite web page - work friendly. Check it out:

So it wordifies your page to look like a word document with a browser bar...

And see that red circle - hover over the boss key and automagically this document replaces what you were reading with a screen with no browser bar and this productivity crap:

Do you have a pointy haired dilbert-esque boss out to get you? Do you have a better plan of action for combating people who want you to be productive?

_TheGoodLookingOutAdmiN_