How Can I Add Social Networking Buttons Easily To My Blog Posts Or RSS Feed? ~ Ask The Admin

Monday, August 27, 2007

How Can I Add Social Networking Buttons Easily To My Blog Posts Or RSS Feed?

Our reader Per Ove Sleen from Norway Writes In:

Hello and thank you for a splendid blog. I have two questions:1.How do I go about making a post ending like yours. With the links for technorati, facebook, Netscape and so on (see picture 1).


How can I make an overview over my posts like the one you have (see picture 2). Hope you can give me a few tips. And keep up the great work you do. It's awesome.

He sent us the two images above with our Feed Flare and the right hand panel with our Blog Roll ( Even though I think he meant to grab the Archive Posts) Great to hear from our readers on the other side of the world and we are more than happy to oblige and help out! I have one word for all your feed flare needs.... FeedBurner... (no it is not 2 words).

If you sign up for your website to use Feedburner to Burn your feed you too can add feed flare like any of the buttons you see below our posts to stumble a article, submit to delicious and so on and so forth... It is really easy and a must do for new bloggers. It also gives you an accurate count of how many people are viewing your Feeds!

The Blog Roll or Archive list are options you can add to your Blogger blog using the layout portion of your control panel and adding a new module either for links or archives.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any more assistance!