AskTheAdmin Journey of The Day: Springfield Kwik-E-Mart from the Simpsons. Verdict: Fricking Awesome! ~ Ask The Admin

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

AskTheAdmin Journey of The Day: Springfield Kwik-E-Mart from the Simpsons. Verdict: Fricking Awesome!



Thats right I walked on over to 42nd street in midtown Manhattan and right into a different world. I bought myself a Squishee, A 6 pack of Buzz Cola a Radioactive Man comic and a box of Krusty-O's.




Don't think I'm crazy! Well, whatever... Think what you want.


I am a Simpsons fan from the get go so how could I pass this up. With that said...



What a fricking awesome promo! It was really cool and everyone in there seemed to be loving it. People who didn't know what was going on kept asking what they were giving away! They were just selling crazy amounts of merchandise and memoriabilia. It was all a promo for the movie that is coming out soon. 7-11 will be running this for a month or so go check it out if you can! I got lots of pics and a short walk through video. Check back for more.





_AskTheAdminInSpringFielD_


More great pictures from outside NYC - looks like they got more promotional material and spread it out better.