Thursay afternoons question... Windows Updates for a Domain ~ Ask The Admin

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursay afternoons question... Windows Updates for a Domain

update note tipWhats up boys and girls! This question comes to us from Elizabeth in North Carolina. Who knew there were so many female admins? Liz says she has recently added all of her two offices to Active Directory. She migrated them using our 'workgroup to domain' technique featured earlier this week here.

Hi Mr. Admin!

How can I get all my computers updating with windows updates and installing
all of the updates with out my intervention? But here is the kicker I need to
also check my servers for necesarry updates but I want to say which ones get
installed. I looked into WSUS but the info is pretty cryptic. Can you help. and
please just dont send me that horrible microsoft KB article.

Elizabeth

So there you go. Who can help our friend Liz become an AskTheAdmin Fan Club Member?

_TheAdmiN_