Deleted items in Outlook slow to synch with Blackberry ~ Ask The Admin

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Deleted items in Outlook slow to synch with Blackberry

I got this question from a reader on my blog about his Blackberry. I had originally wrote about Deleted items on your Blackberry not syncing with Outlook, but this guy's problem is the reverse. He has a user whose deleted items in Outlook do sync with the Blackberry, but they can take a few hours to sync. Here is what he has to say:

"My user can delete a msg from his Messages on his 8300, and it instantly deletes from his Outlook Inbox.

HOWEVER

If he deletes (either by clicking X on the Outlook toolbar or by hitting the delete key) an item in Outlook, it does NOT sync in a reasonable time on his 8300. Some messages have taken hours to be gone from his BB, even after selecting Reconcile Now. ?????? wth?"


Can I get some ideas on this? Hit me up in the comments!