Tmobile Dash Upgraded to WM6 and Cingular! ~ Ask The Admin

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tmobile Dash Upgraded to WM6 and Cingular!

Tmobile Dash UpgradeSo first and foremost here is the link to the update rom.

Wow, I am blown away by the update. It has everything i have been asking for. Here we go.

1. Email can be synced at 5 min intervals. Big improvement from 15.
2. You can search through your messages by typing on the message screen.
3. Dial by name or part of number. I love this.
4. Major Speed Improvement in IE. I see almost 250kbps now.
5. Word, Excel and Powerpoint client. Now with editing. It is ok but I prefer Wordpad.
6. Better memory management.

The phone looks great and acts wonderful. I just found what looks like an external antenna jack under the mirror on the back...

Anyone else seen that?

Questions or Comments... Hit us up in the comments or email
info at asktheadmin dot com
_TheDashingAdmin_