How to win Ebay auctions! ~ Ask The Admin

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How to win Ebay auctions!

sniper scope crosshair
Here is one of my favorites. I love Ebay. I dont know what it is but I love getting junk in the mail. I used to always get beaten at the last second. I found a way to beat the system with automatic bidding from a third party website.

All that sounds complicated but its not... You log into www.auctionsniper.com and create an account that will link to your Ebay account. I was scared at first but i have been using them for almost two years now! My friends pushed me into it and you get your free trial snipes.

You put in an auction number, how much you are willing to pay and the time interval for bidding. This will place your bid the time interval before the auction ends. I wound up bidding on 3 items for great prices and winning 2 out of 3. I think the third person was snipping and thats how they beat me! This definitely helps level the playing field!!!

Happy eBaying!